As I mentioned on October 1st – we have a new release: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2021 release wave 2 is a fact! Since today, Microsoft released the recorded sessions that goes with this release.
Earlier releases, we really got an online event, with Q&A capabilities and all. But since this release, we only get recordings. I can only assume it’s because we’re nearing the end of COVID (I hope), and in-person events are possible again. Next week, it’s Directions EMEA, which is obviously THE place to be for getting to know more about Microsoft’s current and upcoming versions.
That said, I’m happy they still put time in recording new videos that dive deeper into the different topics concerning the latest release. These videos won’t be available until the end of days, so don’t wait until next year to get yourself informed ;-).
This is where you need to be: http://aka.ms/BCLE
Fill in the Form, and you’ll get access to all these sessions:
- What’s New for Business Central Administrators
- Data Management in the Business Central Application
- What’s New in Cloud Migration
- What’s New in Business Central Server and Database
- What’s New in Visual Studio Code and AL
- Using OAuth to Connect to Business Central APIs and Web Services
- What’s New: Next-level Collaboration with Microsoft 365
- Do More with the Microsoft Cloud
- What’s New in the Application
- What’s New in the Business Central Client
- Bank Reconciliation and Payment Reconciliation Journals
- Interacting with Your Business Contacts in Business Central
- Improvements to Data Synchronization between Business Central and Dataverse/Dynamics 365 Sales
- DevOps processes for Per Tenant Extensions
Spread the word!