Indeed – I didn’t see any official statement yet – but it’s obvious, v16 is the current latest MS release .. and if you don’t believe me – just check Docker (the latest “current” release is already v16 – docker image “mcr.microsoft.com/businesscentral/onprem”)…
I’m not going to bore you with what is already online – I will simply point you to the resources I could find today:
- Dynamics 365: plan voor wave 1 van 2020
- What’s new and planned for 365 Business Central
- Business Central on Docs
- Business Central on Learn
- A recording on “What’s New”
- The ChangeLog for the AL Compiler!
- The download link for Wave 1 (still under construction when writing this post)
And – of course – the post I wrote about it earlier this year also contains some information and links ;-).
Expect work to be done! At this point, I’m moving our 18 apps to v16, and want to comply with the bunch of extra coderules and new concepts Microsoft has foreseen in this post … . I promise you – a LOT of work :(. But more about that in a next blogpost ..