Sorry for the shortness of this blog (may be you like it that way ;-)) – but just a small reminder for anybody that has been sleeping under a rock for the last couple of days:
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2019 release Wave 2 is released!
All you need to know is simply quite well documented by Microsoft. Let me give you a few links:
- Dynamics 365: 2019 release Wave 2 plan
- What’s new and planned for Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Business Central on Microsoft Docs
- Business Central on Microsoft Learn
- The download link for the OnPrem DVDs
And yes, that’s right: C/AL is gone, and the RTC is gone as well! But together with that, a lot of goodies are being thrown in our lap! If you want to know more, read the above links, or come to Directions or NAVTechDays and learn from the very people that built it!
It’s a big one – so build pipelines will break, code needs to be upgraded. I guess it’s time for action ;-).
More to come ..