There is a new congress in town. Or at least – in Stuttgart :-). NAVUG is coming to Europe for the very first time this year!
As NAVUG is very strongly focused on the User, this is really another type of congress that we’re actually used to (in Europe). Now, NAVUG is all about education, networking and best practices. If you look at the schedule, you see that that is exactly what they are focusing on for their target group: IT/Developers, Finance people, Data Analysts and Project Managers.
This is how NAVUG describes the congress themselves:
NAVUG European Congress is dedicated to helping Dynamics NAV technical and finance users maximize the return on their Dynamics investment through instructional sessions led by experienced users and partners focusing on past and current versions of Dynamics NAV. Dynamics NAV users will receive practical advice that drives innovation and positive business outcomes.
And here is a glimpse on the schedule:
- Dynamics NAV today, tomorrow, and beyond
- Best Practices for Dynamics NAV administration and security
- Data Visualisation Best Practices
- Strategies for continuous upgrades
- Maintaining target system performance when upgrading and migrating from on-premise to a virtual environment
- What is C/AL and why should I care?
- Converting your classic client objects to the latest Dynamics NAV version
- The time is now to get started with Microsoft Power BI
- Upgrading? Don’t forget about your team
- Global vs. Local: Localizations and cultural aspects
- Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM “out of the box”
- Upgrading your reports from Dynamics NAV 2009 ClassicMicrosoft Dynamics NAV Support Desk
- Sponsor Reception & Networking (Expo open)
- Automated testing in Dynamics NAV
- Reporting solutions examined: Jet Express
- World-class product handling and customer service at Nature’s Pride
- Data integration today and tomorrow
- How we went from Dynamics NAV 3.7 to NAV 2015 in four weeks
- Power BI in action
- A whole new world: Role Centers in Dynamics NAV 2016
- Migrating from on premise to the cloud
- The Big Deal about Big Data
- Achieving perfection with Dynamics NAV
- Connecting Dynamics NAV with add-on solutions
- The pros and cons of working with upgrade centres
- Approaches to managing your historical data
- How we use Dynamics NAV Project Management at Frederiksberg Forsyning
- Recruit graduates with Microsoft Dynamics experience
Date and Location
9-10 May, 2016
International Congress Centre
Some more resources
Here are some more blogs about the congress:
Too bad I’m not able to join – already traveling too much – but certainly recommended!